1. Photo-times Photography Portrait vouchers and Photo-times Photography promotions both electronic and physical are non-refundable. Unless otherwise stated, your Photo-times Photography appointment must be booked within three months of purchase or receipt of your voucher.
2. Clients must be over 18 to book one of our Photo-times Photography sessions. Persons under the age of 18 may only attend with a parent or legal guardian present.
3. A family is designated as a group consisting of either one or two parents and their children. It is at the studios’ discretion to accept groups outside of this genre.
4. Promotions or vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion and are not transferable or swappable for alternative products. Strictly one voucher per family in a 12-month period.
5. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment or fail to notify Photo-times Photography within 72 hours of your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable. If you’re unable to make your Photo-times Photography appointment, please contact Photo-times Photography as soon as possible. Failure to do so will void your Photo-times Photography voucher and you will lose any deposit paid.
6. Clients may reschedule their appointment ONCE up to 72 hours in advance without forfeiting their Photo-times Photography voucher. Weekend bookings including Friday and Saturday’s clients must give at least seven days’ notice should they wish to reschedule. Should a client need to reschedule more than ONCE for anything other than a medical reason (i.e. opting to go on holiday instead), or fail to give more than 72 hours notice (seven days’ for a Friday or Saturday appointment) a rebooking fee of £50.00 will be applicable.
7. Appointments once booked are non-cancellable and may only be rescheduled. Failure to attend without adequate notification or outright cancellation of an appointment will forfeit the conditions of the Photo-times Photography voucher.
8. If a client should arrive up to 15 minutes late for an appointment, we cannot guarantee all aspects of the service and any deposit paid cannot be refunded.
9. If a client should arrive later than 30 minutes for an appointment the Photo-times Photography studio will not provide any services and any deposit will be lost. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable.
10. Clients are advised to bring at least one change of clothing. (This applies to ALL Photo-times Photography vouchers and is designed to give the client a better quality and selection of images to choose from.)
11. Photo-times Photography portrait clients must attend the first viewing session otherwise the voucher will be rendered invalid.
12. Images are only available for purchase on the day. Please refer to your Photo-times Photography Studio price list or go to our pricing page for products available to purchase. It is at Photo-times Photography’s discretion whether they keep images that are not purchased.
13. Strictly no refunds are permitted once copyright has been handed over in the form of digital images purchased either on a USB, or as a Digital App.
14. For copyright purposes no, personal photography or filming is permitted at the studio, use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any other photographic/video capture device is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Copyright remains with the Photo-times Photography studio. All clients using the Photo-times Photography Studio agree that any images taken by the Photo-times Photography Studio, therefore, belong to the Photo-times Photography Studio and can be used for advertising/display purposes at the Photo-times Photography Studio’s discretion.
15. The Photo-times Photography Studio accepts no liability for the loss or damage of any equipment or personal belongings brought onto the premises.
16. In booking your appointment, or purchasing a promotion from any online or third-party companies, you agree to the terms and conditions as stated above.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances (which are deemed to be out of the control of the studio) the Photo-times Photography Studio reserves the right to substitute any or all aspects of the service with a suitable alternative to an equivalent value. On some occasions, this may involve changing appointment times and dates or moving the booking to a partner studio of similar standing. The client will be given sufficient notice should this occur.
18. Prints, frames and images purchased must be collected within one month of the purchase date. All products thereafter not collected will be disposed of. This does not affect your statutory rights.
19. Please be aware that on rare occasions due to unforeseen circumstances Photo-times Photography may be running behind. We will endeavour to keep this to a minimum however delays on occasions can occur.
20. The Photo-times Photography Studio will endeavour to provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially man-made fibres. It’s sometimes impossible to record on film/digital file the exact colour as seen by the human eye.